Happy Birthday Australia!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well in that case I better have a Bundy for Aussie tonight.

Can we upload Powerpoint slide shows here? I have a cracker one about Australia day

Happy Birthday Australia :).

pupdiver:
Happy Birthday Australia!

If you would start exporting Victoria Bitter to the U.S., I would buy some on the way home from work and toast you. Alas, you only send us Foster's and I can't stoop to drinking that stuff.

That's why we export it - nasty stuff, really.

Cooper's, a brewery in South Australia, makes a nice drop (I like the green label Pale Ale, myself) and it can be found in the US. If you're in San Francisco, down at Ghiradeli there's an international market store and they have it. Last time I was there it was cheaper to buy it there than it is in the town I live in!!

Australia .. where that men are stout, the woman all beautiful, and home of the largest recreational area, land or sea, known to man

Happy Birthday to all my Aussie friends!
Oi! Oi! Oi! :D

yes i come from the land down under
where women glow and men chunder

(it all makes so much sense NOW)

alcina:
That's why we export it - nasty stuff, really.

Cooper's, a brewery in South Australia, makes a nice drop (I like the green label Pale Ale, myself) and it can be found in the US. If you're in San Francisco, down at Ghiradeli there's an international market store and they have it. Last time I was there it was cheaper to buy it there than it is in the town I live in!!

I like Cooper's also and it is pretty readily available in the Los Angeles area. Victoria Bitter has a fond place in my stomach as I used to have it with the Aussie embassy guys all the time. They used to have it sent over in the diplomatic pouch (not subject to inspection, duty, etc.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom