Happy Birthday, Aggie Diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's going to take a Joe Montana-esque comeback for the Aggies to overcome this deficit against Tennessee in the Cotton Bowl. :crying:

Happy Birthday!

Thanks. Yeah, that was a crappy way to start the birthday :( On to basketball season :)

Hmmm Scott, I guess you're old enough to buy beer now.

I do believe that was the worst bowl game I've seen A&M play in years. I couldn't watch it after halftime. :frown:

ScubaTexan:
I do believe that was the worst bowl game I've seen A&M play in years. I couldn't watch it after halftime. :frown:
Huh, obviously you didn't watch some of the games last year. Not wanting to get beat up, I'll omit the specifics.

That's why I specified BOWL games. Believe me, I remember the OU debacle last year. That's part of the reason why I enjoyed the Orange Bowl so much....heh heh heh! :D

ScubaTexan:
That's why I specified BOWL games. Believe me, I remember the OU debacle last year. That's part of the reason why I enjoyed the Orange Bowl so much....heh heh heh! :D

I wouldn't express so much outward glee over the internet. Aggie spies monitor it, and we have "cleaners" in your area.

Not that I have anything to do with any of that, of course. It's all conjecture. But if you find a flaming paper bag on your front porch in the morning, don't stomp it out with your foot.

I don't think you quite understand, Arch. I happen to be an AGGIE FAN! The fact that I didn't get to go to school there is irrelevent. I would have if I could have. I wanted to.

ScubaTexan:
I don't think you quite understand, Arch. I happen to be an AGGIE FAN! .
Oh no, guess I'm the one getting the poo-bag tomorrow. Fortunately I use the back door.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom