Happy Aloha Friday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Koloa Landing on Kauai. Morning dives tomorrow and night dives Monday!

Love night dives! Is there anything available like the Black Water dives on the Big Island on Kauai? What is the most popular spot for night dives there?

Love night dives! Is there anything available like the Black Water dives on the Big Island on Kauai? What is the most popular spot for night dives there?

Nothing quite like the black water dive off Kauai. Maybe some possibilities on Niihau. Koloa Landing is the prime night dive spot on Kauai. Easy entry (its a shore dive), max depth of 40ft on the reef, and plenty to see make it a cool night dive spot.

I would never make it to Ni'ihau! We flew in and out last week Saturday for my Hubby's workplace 30 year celebration and he booked us on a boat trip up the Na Pali coast. Even though I was drugged up on Dramamine every since Wednesday (!!!!!) - I was sicker than a dog ......What I did see was beautiful though! :crafty:

As if you had to ask! Diving Westside both days.... then coming home to change diapers.

aria2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom