Happy 100th Dive Michelle!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Michelle finished her 100th dive the other day in Hawaii. Please join me in congratulating Michelle in this awesome accomplishment!

:fruit: CONGRATS MICHELLE!!! :fruit:

IMG_08001.jpg

Congrats!

Now. Being in Hawaii, with all that warm water . . . did you - em, er - follow the scuba tradition for that dive?

Michelle finished her 100th dive the other day in Hawaii. Please join me in congratulating Michelle in this awesome accomplishment!

:fruit: CONGRATS MICHELLE!!! :fruit:

IMG_08001.jpg

OMG Sarah...you just made my day! Thank you so much!! It also brought tears to my eyes because I was just sitting here in my dump of a room looking for another place to stay and wishing I was home with the special people in my life. You are definitely one of them! :D

Ok, I'll get off the pity pot and go to the beach or something now. I hope all is well there.

Congrats!

Now. Being in Hawaii, with all that warm water . . . did you - em, er - follow the scuba tradition for that dive?

Thanks! No, I didn't follow the tradition. :shakehead: I probably should have though...it would have made it more interesting. :wink: We did a dive that I'd seen 10 mantas at one time but didn't see a one this time. Oh well, at least it was in Maui.

And I can say I've been part of Michelle's legacy 100 dives; okay so I was in just one night dive and one to the Metridiums... But hey, it was with Michelle's company... :)

Hey congrats Michelle and I hope to get into the water with you in some of the next dives you do here in Monterey... :)

MG

Congrats on reaching your first major milestone Michelle! I think anyone who has broken the 100 mark can tell you exactly where they were when they did it. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Congrats Michelle!

I'm sorry to hear you're not happy at the place you're staying. You're on Maui? Where are you staying?

I hope the rest of your trip is good. My wife and I went to Maui last year and had a great time.

Congrats Michelle! :yeahbaby:

Are you going out to Molokini Crater and diving the backside? That's a nice cure for just about anything!

Thanks Danno! No, I'm going to Lanai to dive the Cathedrals tomorrow. I wish I had time for Molokini...maybe next time though.

And I can say I've been part of Michelle's legacy 100 dives; okay so I was in just one night dive and one to the Metridiums... But hey, it was with Michelle's company... :)

Hey congrats Michelle and I hope to get into the water with you in some of the next dives you do here in Monterey... :)

MG

Thanks Mike! Oh, and don't forget the Pt Lobos 1 ft vis dive we did too. :wink: I'm sure we'll get a chance to dive again sometime very soon. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom