Who Likes to dive under a pier

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Back in the Day, Early 80's...My Dive Buddy and I (had several) would park one truck down river and leave it. Drive back up river Puget Sound Washington and shoot the rapids. We would know when to start kicking like crazy when we would see the shadow of the 2nd to last bridge. We got Drift Dive, pier dive, bridge diving, treasure hunting, all in one. Of course we had to get in at high tide so that it was booking when we got in. Other times we'd wait until slack tide and dive right under the bridge near the base of each overhang. BIG cabezon so big we left em alone. That kind of big. Loved every minute of it. :happywave::clearmask::snorkels:

I raised my hand but felt really stupid because I'm alone in the room.
Welcome to solo diving. It seems kinda weird at first but, after a while, being alone in the room slowly becomes highly desirable to some...

...//... That much being said of course it's fun to dive under a pier there's usually all sorts of stuff under there!
:)

I am not keen due to people fishing however some members of my club dive the piers in the lake district where the tourist boats dock and find all sots of stuff, jewelry, money, mobile phones etc.

Back
Top Bottom