Hammerheads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parabolic:
Thank you Cheekymonkey, Jim, Chantal. They were from Cocos Island, Costa Rica, backside of Manuelita. ++Ken++

There will be one more Hammerhead in the water near Cocos this August...:D

Nice shots, Parabolic, but then I've come to expect that from you :god:

I think everyone has said it all, but well done - those are some really stunning images !!

So Ken, when may we expect a coffee table book to be published with your images? I'd like to place my order for an autographed edition, now, if you don't mind.

Actually their mouth does look a little bigger from this angle :) :

Hamboca.jpg

Unbelievable, I am in awe of these photos....simply amazing!!!

Ken, I have been perusing through your pdf file for over an hour. I am simply floored! Besides the UW photos (which are simply amazing, BTW), I love your topside pics and the way you capture the human element and emotion as well as the land critters and local scenery. More importantly, I felt quite moved by photos depicting the terrible things we humans do to our wonderful creatures (shark finning) out of ignorance, fear or whatever.

I do hope you have this published into book form. I am serious when I say I do want to purchase at least one copy so that I can share its contents with my friends who are not computer-friendly.

You are an incredible writer and photographer, my friend, and you should be very proud.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom