Hamanasi resort in Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYSHEYE, have you told us where you are staying in July. Sorry if I should already know this from another thread.

Chilly, I didn't say, but we are staying at Ramon's Village on Ambergris Caye. However on another post I did mention I would be staying there, and was looking for advice for diving ops that cater to u/w photographers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there any snorkeling right off the shore at Hamanasi? I dive, but my wife does not, so we snorkel together a lot on our trips.

No there isn't any snorkling in front of the resort. And from what I read Hamanasi doesn't allow both snorkelers and divers on the same boat. Something to check know before you book.

FYSHEYE, have you told us where you are staying in July. Sorry if I should already know this from another thread.

Thanks for all the information. My wife and I have planned a trip to Ambergris Caye. This will be our first trip to Belize. We are staying a Ramon's Village. I originally wanted to head south for the Whale Sharks, but our timing is in the middle of July and they will be all gone by then, so we elected to go north. Also, my wife isn't a diver and I thought she would get bored while I was gone diving.

I will be taking a dive kit with me on this trip. Any dive operations that cater to Photags more then any others? It would be a real drag to spend XYZ amout of money on a dive trip and get stuck with a boat of non-photographer divers that might not have a lot of diving experience.

I will be shooting a mix of Wide and Macro. Any suggestions on dive spots? Beside Hol Chan and the outer atolls, I heard that heading north towards the Mexico Boarder on Ambergris Caye is better?

Chilly: Any suggestions would be great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom