Half naked with Gary's Gulf Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Good, now I have your attention! Denise and Donna had a wonderful day of diving with Gary's Gulf Diver in Orange Beach, Alabama. Also on the boat was GulfDiver77, Bob and Chris from Nashville. We dove the Navy Tug, 96 ft, 68 degrees first and had vis of about 20ft. We got to see lots of good size snapper and one reaaallly big AJ.

Between divers we were entertained by Denise :rofl3: and Dive Master Brian. :eyebrow:

The second dive was Rome where Dive Master Brian pulled up a 40 pound anchor. (Chas, I helped, do I get credit for Search and Recovery class?) The vis was a little better and I got some great shots of a beautiful angel drum. I'll send them to somebody who knows how to post pictures. There was also really nice snapper in the hiding holes.

Overall, another wonderful day on board the Cat-N-Around with Gary and Brian. The water is warming up quickly and vis is getting better. I'll let Denise post a report also. She is a fun dive buddy, underwater and above.

Anybody in for next Sunday? Call Gary early and often.:D

Well you go girl!!! Way to get their attention!!! Now Donna was the one half naked flashing other boats as they went by...no really...she really did......:D ...we had guys from other boats throwing their phone numbers overboard, throwing their girlfriends overboard and asking us to join them, and Gary said from now on he was going to have to carry a hand gun on the boat in case there was a hijack attempt and someone tried to make off with the boat and his divers, or just his divers.:wink:

I, on the other hand, dressed modestly and behaved myself...:wink: (well at least until that night at Live Bait...I will never think of live bait the same way again):D

(And Donna...no fair drinking and telling!!!....I saw what you posted on Nonsense...now I am going to have to go over there and straighten this nonsense out):wink:

Oh BTW, great dive Gary and Brian!!! We had a wonderful time and you guys did an excellent job!!

Gary does have a "bathingsuit required" rule. But he doesn't say how big or small they need to be. It's all fun!

Yes, but he doesn't enforce it!!!:D

Sounds like you gals had fun, thanks for the report.

Donna, shoot me an email and I can host the pictures.

I don't think Gary or anyone else would want to see me in a two piece!

Michael

Okay, I take that back....the enforcement policy is on a "need to" basis...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom