Half naked with Gary's Gulf Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*phew* Good!

Michael

Well in some cases taking off the wetsuit and showing anything that might be underneath it is against policy...:wink:

OK you guys I mean gals have my interest when is the next boat leaving,:wink: . I was telling a buddy about the wonderful things you all had to say about Gary's boat and how we should definately do more in the near future to support his operation. It might be a couple of weeks before I can get back down but I would definatley like to make a trip with you all. Nice dive report.

I was down at Dolphin Island Saturday and the ocean looked absolutely grand, sorry I missed out. :crying:

Donna and I are planning to be back on Gary's boat sometime over the Memorial Day Weekend, but not sure what days yet. :D

Heck, we may start an all girl's half naked diving team..:wink: (although I'll be the one in the one-piece. I am not as brave as Donna) :wink:

Okay, the plan is for Donna and I to dive with Gary on Saturday and Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend. (that is if Donna and Gary will still put up with me after last weekend):D

denisegg:
Okay, the plan is for Donna and I to dive with Gary on Saturday and Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend. (that is if Donna and Gary will still put up with me after last weekend):D
If Your are not on the list for those days I would call ASAP as we are filling up. We only have one spot for Sunday.

Done (on the other thread):)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom