Halcyons new Halo (?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How can you give up your regulators? They are your babies.

Along with OCD I'm also a bit ADHD. I bore easily. Most of the fun for me is finding a given reg, sourcing parts, manuals, tools and learning how to service them, once that cycle is complete I tend to move on to the next reg. It's a massive waste of money I know, but helps keep my mind out of darker places.

Once you hit Atomic seconds, you'll never change again, lol!
The firsts? Fantastic engineering and machining, but I wish they had an adjustable IP screw since I environmentally seal all mine. Doesn't matter once you're serviced and set up, but getting dialed in? Arrgh, if you're starting with eBay material!

Once you hit Atomic seconds, you'll never change again, lol!
The firsts? Fantastic engineering and machining, but I wish they had an adjustable IP screw since I environmentally seal all mine. Doesn't matter once you're serviced and set up, but getting dialed in? Arrgh, if you're starting with eBay material!

Hope so, with no job once again, my wallet is also hoping so.

Sent you an email Rob. Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom