Halcyons new Halo (?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Had a chance to see it up close and personal.
IMG_2450.JPG
IMG_2449.JPG

The Halo is the exact clone of G260 with a different cover. Not sure how they managed to screw the pooch on this one since G260 is one of the best looking 2nds out there.

The Aura looks like a clone of R195 with a comfort mouthpiece.

Why do they even sell the Aura? I thought GUE / DIR thinking now is that both second stages should be high-performance. Do they still prefer the back-up second stage to be non-balanced?

Why do they even sell the Aura? I thought GUE / DIR thinking now is that both second stages should be high-performance. Do they still prefer the back-up second stage to be non-balanced?
Someone will always buy because of the "H" logo. Know a couple of folks that are like that.

It's a G250V to be exact. Exactly the same save jam nut and purge button badged "H". Now with an ugly face plate. By no means an expert but pretty well versed having restored about 16 of them.

It's a G250V to be exact. Exactly the same save jam nut and purge button badged "H". Now with an ugly face plate. By no means an expert but pretty well versed having restored about 16 of them.
Then a G250V it is. LOL.

Speaking of it, did you get rid of all the G-series and Conshelf?

Then a G250V it is. LOL.

Speaking of it, did you get rid of all the G-series and Conshelf?

Got rid of all my Gs but kept the Con14 seconds paired with an FSR I unsealed. Went back to Apeks and picked up an M1 set, thought I'd give Atomic another go.

Got rid of all my Gs but kept the Con14 seconds paired with an FSR I unsealed. Went back to Apeks and picked up an M1 set, thought I'd give Atomic another go.

How can you give up your regulators? They are your babies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom