halcyon lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello
My husband and i are DIR and He has recently been having a problem with his halcyon canister light failing on him, he has sent it back and they fixed it but it happened again recently, i was wondering if anyone else has had this similay problem? I have the new halcyon canister and have not had this problem, and i was wondering if it was just the older models. If you have info i'd love to hear.

My failures on my first Helios 9 were due to a broken cord just behind the ballast. The newer cord is supposed to be better. Time will tell but I have about one year on my second one and it has never failed.

voodoodivegirl:
Hello
My husband and i are DIR and He has recently been having a problem with his halcyon canister light failing on him, he has sent it back and they fixed it but it happened again recently, i was wondering if anyone else has had this similay problem? I have the new halcyon canister and have not had this problem, and i was wondering if it was just the older models. If you have info i'd love to hear.

Dan Gibson:
My failures on my first Helios 9 were due to a broken cord just behind the ballast. The newer cord is supposed to be better. Time will tell but I have about one year on my second one and it has never failed.
dan are you still a member of hammerheads dive club, and diving blue spring every weekend?

voodoodivegirl:
dan are you still a member of hammerheads dive club, and diving blue spring every weekend?

What is "hammerheads dive club"?

it was a dive club out of scuba quest in noblesville indiana

A~~~ha... I think his inner circle owner sold out that shop.....

who owns it now?
I use to live up there

voodoodivegirl:
who owns it now?
I use to live up there

Sorry. I have seen the new owner many times at BS, but we didn't greet each other. I mean that there is no particular occasion...:wink: What I heard is the old owner is better....

I am sure Dan will answer any question tomorrow. You know that he is a kind of gatekeeper on that area.... LOL~~

There use to be an instructor there named john he also teachs commercial diving, he first taught me padi ow, then i moved in too naui went al the way to instructor, took dir fundimental, naui cave, and tech, now going for dir/gue instructor....amazing change

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom