Halcyon Legend Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LanceRiley

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
is there any review on this? does it really improve doubles trim?
I don't have any complains on my wing though... but.. what does it do?

is there any review on this? does it really improve doubles trim?
I don't have any complains on my wing though... but.. what does it do?
The major improvement is the hose routing for hp gauge and dry suit. By routing them through the channels it allows the wing to taco better, so yes it will help stabilize trim.

Got a marketing email from Halcyon.

Apparently it has a slightly better shape than the evolve (the email claims that for people being feet heavy, it is even easier to be in trim) and some kind of auto drain.

On the video, the person is passing the spg and drysuit hose through the holes in the back of the wing (I think)

H is running a promotion where you can get custom colour and free initials on a new Legend …

I am curious about it, but won’t spend that much money on a double wing, since I have an evolve :)

Got a marketing email from Halcyon.

Apparently it has a slightly better shape and some kind of auto drain.

On the video, the person is passing the spg and drysuit hose through the holes in the back of the wing (I think)

H is running a promotion where you can get custom colour and free initials on a new Legend …
long hose also goes thru the hole on the orher side.

i assume this bladder works well with 1st stages that route the hoses down.

like apeks ds4 / tek3, scubapro mk17

or all non swivel.

why dont we just cut a hole on our regular bladder 😂

why dont we just cut a hole on our regular bladder 😂

😂

Maybe you can advertise “enhanced design” when selling a second hand wing on eBay … after you cut some holes with a pen knife.

I guess it might be an improvement for some, depends on your needs. I would not route a SPG hose through my BC as I just run it straight down and clip it off. I also don’t run my dry suit inflation off of my main cylinders, I run a small cylinder with argon mounted to the left side of the back plate. As more folks are totally ditching SPGs these days for duel computers, this new BC might be a bit late to the party.I’ll stick with my explorer.

I hear that Halcyon is offering an option for a bungeed wing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom