Halcyon focus 2.0, wattage usage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah, how come ?

No water resistance?

Any light you'd personally recommend? Out of curiosity
I own a few halcyon focus 2 and flare exp, a light monkey 10-32vf and a smattering of big blue dive and video lights.

I’d recommend the focus 2 for you. The beam at its tightest is very tight with little spill.

The LEP lights are just not being able by light vendors I trust yet. It’s pretty new technology.

I own a few halcyon focus 2 and flare exp, a light monkey 10-32vf and a smattering of big blue dive and video lights.

I’d recommend the focus 2 for you. The beam at its tightest is very tight with little spill.

The LEP lights are just not being able by light vendors I trust yet. It’s pretty new technology.
Thanks, how is the light monkey vs the halcyon in general? Diving in caves and murky waters, what would your pref be?

I am guessing knowing the dive industry LEP's are gonna be another what, 5 years?

Thanks, how is the light monkey vs the halcyon in general? Diving in caves and murky waters, what would your pref be?

I am guessing knowing the dive industry LEP's are gonna be another what, 5 years?
I'm a cave diver and a quarry diver so that's really all I do, I very much prefer the focus 2. It is much better for active and passive light communication, and not blinding your team mates.

In crystal clear caves, the light monkey is brighter and throws more light everywhere so that aspect of it is sorta nice

I'm a cave diver and a quarry diver so that's really all I do, I very much prefer the focus 2. It is much better for active and passive light communication, and not blinding your team mates.

In crystal clear caves, the light monkey is brighter and throws more light everywhere so that aspect of it is sorta nice
Fair, thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom