Halcyon Eclipse Tank Rolling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could it be operator error?

Charlie99:
It's funny how often people post about Halcyon's wonderful customer service.

IMO, true service to the customer would be to have gear that works properly when shipped from the factory with all those little green inspection stickers plastered all over it.

Dan Gibson:
Could it be operator error?
In the case at hand, hoosier ended up having to file away on his backplate to get things to fit right, after swapping around bolts to verify that it was the plate, not the bolt that was the wrong size.

Not likely to be operator error.

Nor is the fraying of the seams on the Eclipse wing experienced by this same poster, Hoosier, as well as others reporting similar problems likely to be operator errors. http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=1217671#post1217671

I'm sure if you do a search, you will find multiple reports of leaks, pinholes, and shipping carton staple holes in the previous model wing, the Pioneer. The factory shipping carton being stapled closed through the wing is not likely to be operator error on the part of the customer.

Go ahead Dan and call up 5th Dimension and place your Halcyon order. I'll find alternate manufacturers and dealers.

So, I post this thread once.

Scuba Manufactures = DIR ?

My answer is “Not yet!” We can’t imagine the same quality of product and service in any other industries. So, it is another reason why this sport should be spread more and more. The scuba market is too small to expect any DIR service and product. To me, it is still an inner circle sport. Based on those fact, I said, Halcyon is a top norch... Sure, it should be an ordinary service that other brands must provide.....

The customer has a right to ask and get the DIR service and product. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom