Haigh this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CD_in_Chitown:
Sunday is looking grim for me, I might be able to get down there Monday though.

I'll be diving on Monday. I'll be there until about 2:00. Robb is also planning on joining me.

Dean810:
Thanks Jim! We had 4 great dives today. Hope you have more of the same with Robb and Chris on Monday, and maybe Session! If not, it's not my fault! :)

Hey Dean. Robb and I got in 2 good dives today. Session didn't come back up. He was up too late last nite. Robb and I pretty much had the place to ourselves. One group of open water students (instructor and 3 or 4 students) and Robb and I. Maybe one other group of 2-3 dives. That was it!

It was great diving with you again. Robb ... It was great to finally get to dive with you. Had a blast! Thanks guys.

do it easy:
Divin'Hoosier- it was nice meeting you. Be sure to post when you're diving in the area.

Nice to meet you as well. I'll be sure and post the next time I get up your way.

Hello-
I am planning on going tomorrow (July 4th) to Haigh. I was wondering how the conditions are at Haigh. If anyone can let me know that would be great. Just a little bit concerned since there were storms all day.

Thanks,
Mlody

Up until the time I left today (around 1:30 or so) they had just had a shower or two. Not too much rain. I'd say the visibility was between 15' and 25' depending upon the area and the depth. The temps at the surface were upper 70s, 70-72 at 20', 55-57 below about 35'.

Anyone diving on Tuesday?

Hey Tony,
Bob and I will be out to Haigh tomorrow, planning on arriving around 8:00AM...hope to see you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom