Haigh Quarry on Saturday??? (August 15th)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mary and I will also be there early on sunday (9ish) to squeeze a dive in before Duane gets there. I should hopefully have a new P valve installed to test out and also a new bottom timer to play with.

Cool, see ya.

P.S. Sorry for thread hijack luckydays...

Its ok Peter, You can have your dive on Sunday at the quarry. It looks like I might be going out on a boat instead. Hijack away:D

I will be there Saturday for sure. Just not Sunday. Looking forward to seeing you again as well as the rest.

Sorry, got to sit this one out...

Saturday one of the cars is getting repaired & Sunday I'll be in Lake Michigan completing my Wreck Diver Certification (same boat as SFJoe).

Barb, what boat will you be on Sunday?

Hi Bob, its a private boat owned by my friend/client. Supposedly big but you know how that goes :shakehead: :D

We are going to dive two wrecks close to Hammond IN since the air ans water show is Downtown and I would not feel comfortable close by and being on a private boat. Should be fun though. Have a great dive on Sunday. Good luck.

Oops, change of plans: the @*^& hit the fan today at work, and I've got to come in tomorrow. :depressed:

I'll catch ya next time.

Will be on Lake Michigan Sunday, just on a differnet boat, but have some great dives!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom