Haigh Quarry - May 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks to be a small gathering for us at Haigh. I am sure the crowds will be fighting their way in once they realize what they are missing. Aggresive blue gill and tri-cycles! See you guys on Saturday as well as anyone else who can make it.

Hi Joe, I am hoping that we can get a good crowd. It is a bit early in the season but it would be nice to see the quarry, meaning better vis than when I got certified in it.

Even if two of us or 8 of us show on Saturday i am sure we will all have a good time. For the last 4 years i have started my dive season at Haigh and i always make it a point to go in in May . Yes you will have better Vis in May that s for sure. So what is a good time to meet up on Saturday Morning and where at the quarry should we meet at ?

Just checked the weather and it's looking like Saturday will be okay. Luckydays - you called this thing so you get to pick the time.:D I can be there any time after 8:00. Want to meet by one of the picnic tables just south of the pavilion? Or, there's the far southern platform if the parking is open. I'm planning on going Thursday as well this week, so I'll give you a temp/vis update Thursday night/Friday AM.

Rob

Hi,

Is there still room for another?

I'm only recently into this great sport, certified Oct of '08 (in Haigh!) with 19 logged dives (total incluginf my 4 OW Check-outs).

I'm all geared-up and ready to make bubbles....

You might want to check because I'm pretty sure this year their not open weekdays until June.

I'll be back on Saturday. See you all there.

Nate

Thanks for the heads up, but they opened for weekends in April, and weekdays starting in May. See you all Saturday. :D

Hi,

Is there still room for another?

I'm only recently into this great sport, certified Oct of '08 (in Haigh!) with 19 logged dives (total incluginf my 4 OW Check-outs).

I'm all geared-up and ready to make bubbles....

Sure. Come on down!

what about me? I,m pretty laid back kind of guy though. I heard roumers that you guys are crazy. you dont mind a shy conservitive person coming along do you?;-)
Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom