Haigh April 2nd and 3rd?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have dove wet all winter in the St. Lawrence. The water temps were about 33-35 degrees F. Definitely bring a cooler full of warm water for your wetsuit fills and warming hands and feet. Trust me you won't regret it. Vis in the winter is absolutely great! The only real problem being of the male gender is "shrinkage" and trying to relieve my self after. It's hard to find that little thing!!:wink:

I'll be there Sunday diving with several buddies.

EDIT: Realized I already posted earlier on the thread and said the exact same thing. At least I'm consistent! :dork2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any updates on Vis & Temps from those who were brave enough to open Haigh this year??

Viz was the best I've seen it. You could see the entire platform at Deep Hole with no lights. Temps a little chilly. I had 39 by the truck,plane, 37 at the bottom of deep hole.

Viz was very good. Regarding temps, I had 43 at the Flamingo and 44 on the shallow side. These were from Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom