Haigh April 2nd and 3rd?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T. Bix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anybody going to Haigh for opening weekend? The good vis is right now before the algea blooms! I will be there unless I get stuck in the U.K.

I should be there on Saturday along with others from this board.

Can't wait to get into some cold water .

Jim Breslin

All I have to say to anybody brave enough to be diving wet next weekend is " BRING ALOT OF HOT WATER " . You pour the water down the inside of your wet suit during surface intervals to warm up.
Being the warm water wimp that I am, I am going to be diving dry and will still be bringing hot water. I am also bringing some hot packs to put in the pockets of my bunny suit.

See you all this weekend,

Jim Breslin

Is anyone diving wet? I would really like to come if it were warmer.. I don't have a dry suit though.

I've dove it wet in the past this time of year, but the air temp was warmer than forecasted this Saturday. The first one isn't too bad, but the second dive gets cold pretty quickly unless you really get to warm up between them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom