Had a great day at TL today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Txbohunk (Danny), his daughter, TexasMermaid (Jill) and 2 of her grandkids came down from Dallas. I haven't seen them for several months so it was a real treat. I didn't get to dive with either of them this time, Mike had me busy, but hopefully we'll get together again this summer. I think supper at Gringo's was the highlight of the day! :D

Thanks for making the trip, I really enjoyed it.

It was indeed a great day at TL. Seems like the thunderstorms like to follow us (maybe it is Nick they follow), despite waiting for a few mintues for the thunder and lightening to go away, the diving was great. Nice facility at TL and easy access to the water. Dee was busy but do agree that supper at Gringo's was the highlight of the day. I look forward to there again.

Enjoyed meeting T.P.H. also.

I was very busy herding cats!

I'm assuming that Gringo's is Mexican food. If so, I will have no guilt about going to Shogun without y'all! LOL!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom