Haapy Birthday to DEE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to DEE, a very happy birthday to Dee, haopy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday DEAR DEE.

Welcome to the 50's , gal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest and very helpful ladies around here. i hope this is the best one yet and they all continue to get even better.

steve

belated congratulations on a landmark birthday :)

happy birthday to dee this year, forget fifty forever a babe sassy, smart, young, carefree

best wishes for a wonderful year!

dm
proud member, bpu: bad poets united

DivemasterSteve:
Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest and very helpful ladies around here. i hope this is the best one yet and they all continue to get even better.

steve

I think steve has said it all! I'll use his statement here to express my thoughts as well!

You're what... 26 now? wink

All the best!

Thanks everybody! 50's not so bad...now that's I've had time to get used to it! Now I can start taking advantage of those AARP hotel discounts on dive trips, eh? wink

Dee:
50's not so bad...now that's I've had time to get used to it! Now I can start taking advantage of those AARP hotel discounts on dive trips, eh? wink

LOL, i turned 50 two months ago but my wife is 57 so we have been using the AARP discounts for a while and if you check around, it will save you a bunch.

i LOVE the fact about getting older... its sure beats the heck out of "NOT" getting any older. :)

steve

You should be thrilled to reach 50 ( FIFTY ).

There is an old saying: Getting old is a privilege many are denied.
Bring on the sixties ( oops that is a period of time). :happywave

Hey...I remember the 60's! Very well....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom