H2 suits being discontinued?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rongoodman

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Everyone seems to be clearing these out--are they being discontinued, replaced with something else, or what? I really like mine, although it's gotten a little snug in the past few months. If I buy another before they disappear, will you still be able to replace the tight rubber wrist seals with the Lycra(which worked out very well in my current suit)?

You are correct, H2 is no longer being manufactured. However, you can find it online still and a few places still have a good amount such as Amazon and Leisure Pro. You also might try a local dealer as there are some good deals around the shops: Dealer Locator | Henderson Retailers by Location

AquaLock is one option for a replacement. We always will stand behind our product with support in our New Jersey based factory. So if you need any custom features or repairs, you are good to go. Adding wrist seals will not be a problem.

They've been my favorite wet suit so far and I'm sorry to see them go. I just got one from Amazon.com for less than half price, which came with the Lycra wrists.

Back
Top Bottom