:Gulp: My ITC starts Monday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zo,

Well, here ya go! ITC! You'll have fun. It will be tiring though! I got WORKED today. Yikes! Everything aches! Thank god for Nitrox, I think if it wern't for the extra O2, I'd be even more wiped out! heh

-Dennis
ITC Student and whipping boy..

Just relax, have fun, enjoy yourself and don't let the silly "mind" games get the best of you. If you have trouble with a session or pool work, don't just frustrated, just keep an even keel and enjoy.

I am just about to shove off for it. My only concern will be my impromptu lectures. They are going to POUND me on physics because that is my weak point (but I've been studying and getting help.) I also have been told by all of the people conducting the ITC that they are going to be harder on me because they expect more out of me...greeeeaaaaattttt.

I'll keep you all updated.

its good that they made it clear that they will expect more from you. People will usually rise to the level of whats expected of them. Should result in you being a darn good instructor. I look forward to seeing you at Falling Rock this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom