Gulf Shores this weekend 9/10/2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
There isn't any parking close to the pier, angry rangers in flashy golfcarts will run you off and threaten tickets. Lest you park across the highway in the park itself and make the walk - its quite a way though. I would say further than the walk to Destin Jetties.

I still don't know where I"m working tomorrow, didn't get back to work in time this evening before the doors were closed - ugh. I'd probably be up for a dive around 6-6:30ish.

Probably diving the beach sometime this weekend, but not the jetties, and not the Whiskey...
care to have a couple of tag alongs sat or sun? 6-6:30ish fri. sounds good.(whiskey?) don't care to make that long of a trek to the pier. thanks for the heads up. destin jetties walk got my heart rate up.

Probably up for the Whiskey for sure, as long as work doesn't hold me late.

I was originally going to try to get my boat in the water for Sat morning, but I haven't been able to get her back to fighting weight yet. GPS and bottom finder did come in today though. I may take it out Sunday now, which will leave me available for beach dives on Saturday. I may be diving on a project though, if I can dig up a regular buddy - no tag alongs on this one. If not, I'll be happy to dive some of the more known divesites with you guys.

sounds good to me. i'll give you a yell when we hit town. you wanna shoot some fish tomorrow evening if you can make it?

SuPrBuGmAn:
I still have quite a few fish in the freezer, but maybe?!

Do I smell a hunting venture this evening? :D

photohikedive:
blah blah blah, fish in the freezer, blah blah blah

Who's this guy :mooner:

Oh don't mind him, he hates everything and everybody that has anything to do with fun. :D

Back
Top Bottom