Gulf Shores this weekend 9/10/2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flodiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Coming down to do the vacation thing this weekend. Anyone doing any diving at the Whiskey or Jetties. Going to try to go out on a boat but just in case the weather turns bad.

Shaun

Damn it man! Can you do this again AFTER Oct 14th? :wink: I want to go. (I'm saving up a little on the side that the fiance/soon-to-be-wife doesn't know about.)

Michael

Flodiver:
Coming down to do the vacation thing this weekend. Anyone doing any diving at the Whiskey or Jetties. Going to try to go out on a boat but just in case the weather turns bad.

Shaun

I can make Friday afternoon. Anyone else for Friday afternoon? I need to dive the Whiskey Wreck.

Howard

I'll be attempting a boat trip on the Miss Jellyfish, but if I can't get her back in shape in time - I'll be open for shore stuff.

sorry mat, it was unfortunate to hear about the stab wounds to Miss Jellyfish, I was shocked, really

Actually, I bent one of the transom mounts 45* during a 1.5 hour trip to a campsite in some really choppy water :D :( ?!.

philmottrek99and02:
I can make Friday afternoon. Anyone else for Friday afternoon? I need to dive the Whiskey Wreck.

Howard
me and a buddy are heading down there friday. leaving montgomery @ 12:00-1:00 so should be in town @ 3:30-4:30. what time can you dive? also planning to hit it and the pass on sat. & sun. possibly the pier too. would like to shoot a few fish. was going to la. to shoot fish but the planner added a teal hunt and the cost went through the roof so we're headed down there instead.

There isn't any parking close to the pier, angry rangers in flashy golfcarts will run you off and threaten tickets. Lest you park across the highway in the park itself and make the walk - its quite a way though. I would say further than the walk to Destin Jetties.

I still don't know where I"m working tomorrow, didn't get back to work in time this evening before the doors were closed - ugh. I'd probably be up for a dive around 6-6:30ish.

Probably diving the beach sometime this weekend, but not the jetties, and not the Whiskey...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom