Gulf Shores/ Orange Beach - Oct 13th? Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red tide has been kinda crappy last week or so.

The gulf was rough and the water near the shore did not seem to have good vis...And whats up with this weather its poured down all day.......

P'Cola got pounded by several tornado's today, hell of a set of storms rolling through.

Not much going on here though, still diving the freshwater stuff :)

Can you believe the Redfish tourny still kicked off this morning . One fisherman said he stop his boat so he could watch the twisters go by....

We need to do a night dive around our docks and spear some flounder next week sometime its covered.

Did anyone get together and dive this past weekend down there? just curious as I didn't see any reports.

gulfdiver1970 and myself did the Whiskey Saturday morning. Vis was OK, but it was still a fun dive. Haven't had a chance to do a report yet as I've been pretty well wrapped up with work and family. I'll try and put one together this weekend.

May look at doing something local (Gulf Shores/ Orange Beach) next weekend if conditions improve. Anybody interested?

You kids have a great time at Vortoberfest this weekend!!!!!!!

:cheers:

CivilE

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom