Guimaras Oil Spill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OIL SPILLS!!! Our place is not affected. This darn fossil fuel is just killing us (literally). How bad is it today?

rhadamantus:
okay, i am going to iloilo/guimaras on 26-29th (26-28-guimaras, 29-iloilo).

anybody wants mangoes?

going for some diving there? there's a police academy there that holds scuba classes in front of raymen resort last time i went there a couple of years back.

The spill looks really bad.. looks like the tanker could be leaking oil for years. What is the government doing??

Maggie, can you get them to me here in the states? I wanna make a Mango Float!

This oil spill business is disturbing. First I thought it happened again! Texting my friends on Negros. Now they think Im crazy.............

Pez7378:
Maggie, can you get them to me here in the states? I wanna make a Mango Float!

This oil spill business is disturbing. First I thought it happened again! Texting my friends on Negros. Now they think Im crazy.............
see what happens when she resurrects old threads?

i dont think im going diving. im already capable of inducing self-generated grease *snickers*

well, the last update i read was that the mayor of nueva valencia junked the complaint he initially filed against Petron!

horrible. why would anyone do that?

ooops, stupid question.

rhadamantus:
i dont think im going diving. im already capable of inducing self-generated grease *snickers*

well, the last update i read was that the mayor of nueva valencia junked the complaint he initially filed against Petron!

horrible. why would anyone do that?

ooops, stupid question.
well well well.......

distracting Pakman again...

I bet no one from the government would pay attention to the situation, they are still busy looking for more ways to cheat and kill each other especially just days after elections.

Very sad and alarming.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom