Guess the opening date of Morrisons

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nahhh, I was talking about going to Morrisons. I may get me a wetsuit dive in this weekend afterall.

I love that bogus press release... how does this project "enhance the safety of divers" or "preserve natural beauty" HAHAHA

Woo hoo! :D I'm just happy that's it's finally open *happy dance*

Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow and says "Six more weeks of winter."

I'm optimistic and voting for the First Day of SPRING!!! March 20, 2009. - DogHouse

ALGulfDiver - March 3, 2009
BigKen462 - May 3, 2009
SupRBugMan - Feb 1, 2009
Bamamedic2.0 - May 25, 2009
PaulWall - April 12, 2009
wjeffries - April 24, 2009 (first day of Springfest)
mike_s - March 12, 2009
DogHouseDiver - March 20, 2009

I'm optimistic and voting for the First Day of SPRING!!! March 20, 2009. - DogHouse

BigKen462 - May 3, 2009
SupRBugMan - Feb 1, 2009
mike_s - March 12, 2009

hehehe...DogHouse, are you sure you don't want to change that to February 26th? Somehow, I feel that day is lucky (just a gut feeling) :D

I just got the same email and was coming here to post it!

I guess that puts SeaYoda the "Winner" of the contest (as he's closest to the date)

SHOOT! so close!!

BigKen462 - May 3, 2009
SupRBugMan - Feb 1, 2009
mike_s - March 12, 2009

I usually just shake my head when people don't read threads before they reply... :shakehead:

but this time it's just funny.... :rofl3:

I'm going to pass this weekend since I bet that lil hole wont be anything more than a soup boil of debris from all the diving. I had considered taking a chance though.

One thing I'd like to find out is the type of hours the park has planned for the gate? In the past, I like to either do Morrison's at first light, or to wrap a weekend up before coming home by doing a late dive on the way out from Vortex.

Any ideas on how they will be doing park hours?

Old hours were from sunrise to sunset, just no diving at night. No idea if that will still apply or not.

Now see I had a feeling it would be open by March 1st. I picked that because I figured they would open on a weekend day when people were off to attend a grand celebration. I should have known government officials would only come out on a weekday. I still chose the 1st Sunday it would be open :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom