GUE Instructors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firediver293:
All that clear water, coral reefs, and bikini clad beauties....anyone can dive that. Blackwater diving. Now that takes someone committed.

LOL. Don't jump on me y'all. Just playing.

Well, down here, we do commit people like that. Somehow, they just keep getting released.

Enjoy the trip. Great weather in March--though the water will be awfully chilly--around 72 degrees.

firediver293:
Yea, wish I could wait til then. Maybe I am getting old, but the thought of Spring Break in Lauderdale isn't real appealing. But the other courses I am taking are only offered a few times a year and these happen to be back to back within a couple hours of each other. So it is that I will be in Florida in March.

Think I will just try to do GUE DIR on another trip. May head up north to Detroit. Much closer, and much more like the diving I am used to.

All that clear water, coral reefs, and bikini clad beauties....anyone can dive that. Blackwater diving. Now that takes someone committed.

LOL. Don't jump on me y'all. Just playing.

Have you considered Kingston, Ontario? Not blackwater, but not Florida. Try hooking up with Northern Tech Diver, Dan MacKay's shop. They run boats in the lake and can set you up with some St. Lawrence River diving as well. I dove with them last summer and they have put together a pretty good group of DIR divers from DIR-F up to Tech II guys. Some of these guys even ice dive all winter long up there. They are the ones who should be committed!

Tyler Moon and Dave Sweetin are great people and very knowledge able.

Just to be a little more creative let me suggest GUE instructor Gideon Liew out of Singapore. He is new but recommended by my dive buddy. Besides, you get a great trip to Malaysia out of it! :luxhello:

landlocked:
Just to be a little more creative let me suggest GUE instructor Gideon Liew out of Singapore. He is new but recommended by my dive buddy. Besides, you get a great trip to Malaysia out of it! :luxhello:

Did my fundy with Gideon last year, and didn't regret it :bounce:

But hey... we don't have much choices here at SEA :yippie17:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom