GUE gear config

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I seem in the odd position of defending GUE and DIR. My, oh, my. But people claim to be Air Born or Navy Seals or other country special forces and even get tats and the kit. But they are not. Did you actually see their cards? I can say I am GUE, could probably even pass as long as I pretended not to be me :wink:. But I am not and some might allow that I am a decent diver.

You know there was this guy who indeed got away with being an airline pilot, but he was not. But he did! Until a second officer seemed curious about his past when occasionally he did not seem to know some basic stuff and just tossed it to him to do. I think he got some jail time!

As far as not diving with whoever, heck, I might not let GUE divers dive with me, because I am solo as much as possible :wink:. Just teasing, I would be proud to.

Saying something does not make it so.

This thread has run it's course I think. Talking trash on Jet Fins, that is hitting low, what is next for some good bashing :) .

James

Back
Top Bottom