GUE DIR Fundamentals Class-Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Darian Dunn
I start off doing work related stuff (Orlando SANS conference).
I hope to be free for dinner anyday, but I can only dive April 8-11th.

Oh gee... that sucks... man you've got the worst job ever! They'll only give you 4 days for diving on a business trip... :rolleyes:

hmm... is your company hiring... I thought I had an ok job, but I actually have to pay for my dive trips... :wink:

It gets even worse. :( I “have to" use 8 weeks of vacation this year or I loose it.
Do you realize how much it cost to go to these exotic places to dive? I think HR is trying to bankrupt me. :)

BTW, I joke about it a lot, but for along time they would not let me go on vacation. Now I have to go on vacation or loose it. I feel sorry for the rest of the team. When I am gone that means we are 25 percent short and we are normally allocated 110 percent.

Hi everyone,

I'm still here, but on vacation. I don't log on every day.

UP-thanks for the clear explanation. I hope class participants don't think that we're making money on this class. In reality, we hope that we didn't charge too little to cover the costs. Any money left over (hopefully!) will be used for pizza or something the last day.

Darian-If you're OW certified and are comfortable in a drysuit, this class will be a good one for you. As for limitations, the instructors will find out what yours and everyone else's are!! One suggestion-if you have time, get working on your bouyancy skills at 25 ffw. It's the most important part of the class IMHO.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom