GUE Cayman Quest 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Sherwood

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
GUE Cayman Quest 2008 12th - 19th April 2008
Bob Sherwood, Fraser Purdon, and Cameron Martz

Package includes:

*7 nights accommodation at Compass Point Dive Resort

*6 days of Two Tank Dives, a Night Dive and a Stingray City Dive

*Nitrox for all diving

*Farewell BBQ

*Group T-Shirt

*Participation in the GUE Beach Clean-up
Priced as follows:

Single Occupancy in a One Bedroom Oceanfront condominium $2, 100.00 including
tax

Double Occupancy in a One Bedroom Oceanfront condominium $1,675.00 per
person including tax $875.00 per non diver

Triple Occupancy in a Two Bedroom Oceanfront condominium $1,600.00 per
person including tax $799.00 per non diver

Quad Occupancy in a Two Bedroom Oceanfront condominium $1,435.00 per person
including tax $635.00 per non diver

Please note the above package does not include rental cars or airfare.

Space is limited! For more information or to join in, please contact Bob
Sherwood at 607-765-3942 or email <mailto: sherwood@gue.com>
sherwood@gue.com.

I would LOVE to attend one of these . . . But (assuming I can fix my trim :) ) I'm in Mexico for Cave 1 April 21st through the 25th.

Even more reason to come to Cayman. You can dive in wetsuit all week, and we can fix your trim before cave. then flying from Cayman to Mexico is easy<VBG> best, bob

I would LOVE to attend one of these . . . But (assuming I can fix my trim :) ) I'm in Mexico for Cave 1 April 21st through the 25th.

Ya know, if she works an extra 2 hours a week between now and then, she could accumulate enough time to cover that cayman week. no issues<VBG> and if she puts 4 hours a week extra in, she might consider bringing you!!!!!! hahahahahaha. Blue water, great walls, sharks, , all fun and squared away people and boats, 100' plus viz, sunshine, great photo and video opportunities as well as plenty of gavin's to play with. "dangling big carrot" hhhhmm,mmmmmmm

Bad Bob - Bad -- TSandM HAS to work sometime -- otherwise how would I afford to dive?

Lynne, go straight from Cayman to Mexico . . . good idea Bob.

I'll meet you in Cayman.

Bob, if one goes to Cayman on their own, I'm assuming that there will be plenty of people to dive with? Also, any chance that there could be a T1 course at that time? I've been seriously considering combining a warm water trip with T1.

We are currently gauging the interest for a tec training week, or two following the Quest week. If anyone is interested please contact me to discuss it. this is the nicest place on the planet to do a tec class. the logistics are great, and expenses are significantly reduced as I'm already there and conditions are always terrific. The quest week is way to busy and requires too much of Fraser, and Myself to do any formal courses. We do small clinics and work with people on areas that they want attention, but because of the diversity of the group focusing on one course would limit the involvement of all the participants.
One boat is already full and the second one is filling now. Once the second boat is full, there will be no spaces for anyone else to join us or to dive with the group. If someone is interested in joining us as part of the group, but wants to stay somewhere else and make their own accommodations, contact me for pricing. In the afternoons there are optional dives available(additional fee) and during this time there is usually an open boat and the opportunity to dive with members of the group. the last three years, we have occupied the entire resort during our stay and enjoyed countless hours socializing. Can't wait for this years trip. We will be offering some Scootering opportunities to those who join us. <tease tease tease> best, bob

Oh, I'm now contemplating a week on GC, a week of Cave 1, and a week of cave diving . . . drool.

c'mon........just do it....... you know you wanna....... life is short......splurge!!!!! <G>

Oh, I'm now contemplating a week on GC, a week of Cave 1, and a week of cave diving . . . drool.

If you do go, please make sure to bring your camera for the Stingray City dive. Just the thought of a picture of DIR divers and GUE instrutors arranged in a circle on their knees with their thumbs out just makes me smile. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom