Guam Dive Sites & Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know who the owners of the shop are, but Jeanetta Southard is the supervisor and was very helpful via email when I was planning my trip from Japan. On Saturday I dived with Cathy to The Crevice and Finger Reef. On Sunday morning I dived with Tommy to the Blue Hole and Seabee Junkyard. We took our requisite photo at the Blue Hole, then Tommy guided me to a reef nearby which was really nice and relaxing with lots of fun stuff to see. The Junkyard was indeed a junkyard and quite murky (well, at least compared to the 100ft+ viz on the previous dive), but I still enjoyed it.

Pete Peterson did sell the shop sometime after 2004. I do not know who the new owners are, but Jim Miller is still the manager and neither the service quality nor the safety procedures have suffered. I dove with them again in 2008 and they were great.

Pete still shows his face occasionally though. He has been on a couple boats I have been on, and he usually teaches the videography class.

Pete was on a couple of my dives in 2008. You never know when you're going to appear on Diver Below.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom