GTBA Gathering/Meet-N-Greet/Send-off Party- May 24, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So lets say the menu is as follows:

Cold bucket of chicken from Publix - Zardoz
Cold Bucket of chicken from Publix or wherever - Junko
Cold Bucket of chicken from Publix or wherever - dKramer
Cold bucket of chicken from Publix -
2 Bags of Chips - Zoomer
Case of Water - MoteMan
Case of Water - Zoomer
Fruit - Truck1/Blondeambition
Case of mixed soda - Truck1/Blondeambition
Napkins, plates, and forks - MissDirected

Sides:
Pasta salad - Missus Zoomer
Potato salad -
Baked beans - MissD
Bean & Corn Salad - Lil Bit's Mom
Desert - Cake - Lil Bit's Mom

Woo-hoo dkramer, Truck, and Blonde!

hey yall , sorry mary and i cant make it this time, we will be taking the first of are
open water dives this saturday, along with matt , and my cowoker floyd, we had another pool night tonight, boy did we have fun... we all cant wait to finish....so maybe next time..

m&m

hey yall , sorry mary and i cant make it this time, we will be taking the first of are
open water dives this saturday, along with matt , and my cowoker floyd, we had another pool night tonight, boy did we have fun... we all cant wait to finish....so maybe next time..

m&m

Soon enough then :14: Did Mary see the Sleeping Beauty pic I posted of her? :D

Wish I had known about this earlier. Sounds like a good time will be had by all and I am booked shooting both days. have a great time and bring back plenty of photos for those of us who are working. be safe and have a great time!

hey miss d,... yes mary saw the pics... okay with them not too happy but okay?..
went back to the dive shop tonight after work. mary bought a new pair of fins, and checked
out some bc,s ... we are haveing fitting problems if you know what i mean, other than all is well........... m&m

Hmmmmm I don't know why noone has said anything about this, but then again I haven't had alot of free time lately. Maybe we can make it.......

Yikes - we've been planning on coming (my husband is finally home from Japan!), but I hadn't realized how long it's been since I've been online!

We'll bring some potato salad and likely a batch of cookies as well.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom