Group Diving Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Problem is I have to be back at 5pm somewhere. :(

yangnome:
really wish I didn't have to work

Maybe next time? We dive once a month.

Well Roy, at least you get to dive Lobos, eh?

Yeah, thats true, I get to see Lobos, but when Feb 3 hits, hopefully I'll see everybody there...that is if everybody signed up for Laurel's trip.

Yippee!!! Debbie emailed me back... I have a reservation for Lobos on Sunday!!! How cool is that??

Laurel

Total score!!! So is it a reservation for two or are you going in with someone?

renpirate:
Total score!!! So is it a reservation for two or are you going in with someone?

I have a reservation for two... not sure if a friend is coming with me or not... still waiting to hear. If not, then Erikson should come with me, or me with him, or whatever :D

SoCalAngel:
I have a reservation for two... not sure if a friend is coming with me or not... still waiting to hear. If not, then Erikson should come with me, or me with him, or whatever :D

Erickson?????????????

You mean Scubajunkie??? He wont make it he is a bum!!!!!!! LOL!!

Joking Erickson!!!:shakehead :rofl3: :rofl3:

Only 2 more days and I cannot contain my excitment! :yl2jump::yl2jump::yl2jump::yl2jump:

Laurel,

I'll be your guy....but just don't tell my gf.

- Ericson

SoCalAngel:
I don't even know HOW to get reservations at Lobos... ususally whoever the guy is I am diving with takes care of the reservations... so, who is going to be my guy??? :10:

Yes, on NCD, I am Scubalaurel... I was here, too, for a while, but changed to the current name to confuse blonds around the world... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Just got word that the charter I am on on Saturday may not go out, as they are repainting and the cold streak and wind is dragging the process out... so, that means I may make it up there Friday night instead... PARTY!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom