Group Diving Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jim ernst:
Hey hello there pretty lady!!

I didnt know you had changed your name!!!

Great to hear from you!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jim! I wanted something more interesting for a name... so.. I changed it! You should join me on the cypress sea on feb 3rd... going to garrapata, if conditions allow... :D Should be an awesome day!

SoCalAngel:
cypress sea on feb 3rd!

Can I join? Its my last chance to meet the people on the forum before I go back to school.

RoyN:
Can I join? Its my last chance to meet the people on the forum before I go back to school.

Well, Of Course!!! :D

RoyN:
Awww, another missed chance to meet people on the forum :(, I guess it was never meant to be....I'm on the 7:30am Beach Hopper 2 down to Point Lobos on Saturday, took the last spot :D. I'll keep the seats warm for you guys diving in the afternoon. :)

We'll catch you in passing Roy. We dive every month, so you are always welcome to come and join us.

OK... I am going to make next weekend a diving insane weekend. I am staying on the boat for Sat... I so want to dive at Farnsworth Banks. However, after the dive, I am gonna drive up there to dive with you all on Sunday! It'll be so much fun!

Hopefully the ice up there will have melted... :rofl3:

renpirate:
We'll catch you in passing Roy. We dive every month, so you are always welcome to come and join us.

Yeah there is no more spot for your group Andy, you having a class on the 2:00 trip?

Would like to dive with everyone this coming weekend, but can't. Hopefully I'll be able to join in the next trip. Have a great time.

RoyN:
Yeah there is no more spot for your group Andy, you having a class on the 2:00 trip?

Yep, just a few students and a lot of friends. We'll be diving again in February.

SoCalAngel:
OK... I am going to make next weekend a diving insane weekend. I am staying on the boat for Sat... I so want to dive at Farnsworth Banks. However, after the dive, I am gonna drive up there to dive with you all on Sunday! It'll be so much fun!

Hopefully the ice up there will have melted... :rofl3:

That would be a lot of fun. Did you get reservations for Lobos?

Are you Scubalaurel on the NCD board?

renpirate:
That would be a lot of fun. Did you get reservations for Lobos?

Are you Scubalaurel on the NCD board?

I don't even know HOW to get reservations at Lobos... ususally whoever the guy is I am diving with takes care of the reservations... so, who is going to be my guy??? :10:

Yes, on NCD, I am Scubalaurel... I was here, too, for a while, but changed to the current name to confuse blonds around the world... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Just got word that the charter I am on on Saturday may not go out, as they are repainting and the cold streak and wind is dragging the process out... so, that means I may make it up there Friday night instead... PARTY!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom