Group Co-Op, No-Profit Computer Buy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Power Scuba

Supreme Benchwarmer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Power Scuba is pleased to announce the start of a no-profit, bulk, price-shattering COMPUTER BUY in the best tradition of the Co-Ops (Cooperatives) from the region I hail from, the East coast!

This group purchase will encompass two (or more) specific dive computers. A dive shop in SoCal heard my plea for special pricing in return for mega-numbers bought... and liked what they heard!

One a lower-end/"budget"/entry-level computer priced accordingly. This is the one you'll want if you don't have a lot to spend on dive gear, but still want all of your own stuff. It'll do most everything you need it to.

One computer will be a mid-level, rockin' 'puter that'll do ya exceptionally well for most any need you'll have underwater. I like this one especially.

Here's the thing: I'm not going to post the details ANYWHERE on social media or even on our web host site (Meetup). You will *HAVE* to be joined up over on our main site at www.powerscuba.org ... because I'll be emailing out the info to the entire membership periodically until the end of May. Yes, this is another one of those Buys where I can't post the prices online due to the sensitivities involved and the ultra low prices. Truly.

FULL DISCLOSURE: Neither myself nor my Organizers are making a dime off this Buy or being compensated in any way. If you've been waiting for that altruistic unicorn to come along and do you right, then wait no longer. It's HERE!

Look for the group email, from the main site in your Inbox!

Bill Powers
Supreme Benchwarmer, Power Scuba

One of the computers may be viewed here: Bill Powers

Permit me to emphasize two things about this Co-Op Buy:
  1. You'll need to be a member over at our main site at www.powerscuba.org. (Free to join, no annual dues.)
  2. You may not share the details of the Buy with ANYONE who is not a Power Scuba member. If you're found to have done so you'll be subject to expulsion from the group and your purchase cancelled.
Thanks!

Bill

We're going to close our current no-profit, co-op computer Buy (mid-level and entry level computers) down on May 26th. That gives you more than 3 weeks to complete your purchase.

All the details (price, payment, etc) have been emailed out to the entire group over on the main site, so simply act on it and realize a cost savings better than you can get anywhere else!

Co-ops work!

Bill Powers

Back
Top Bottom