Ground lamb kabobs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just curious..... Why can't you go to the PUB and search for yourself?
Because you're more likely to be torn to pieces as a reward for just showing up there. The Pub is a horrible cesspit of insult and tear downs. I don't blame the OP for not wanting to rejoin.

I was stationed at Incirlik CDI, Turkey in 1981-2 and while there, I quickly fell in love with their local Adana Kebobs. In college a handful of years later, I tried to replicate what we used to eat at the little street carts and restaurants. I can't speak to all the spices used, as that was done by my then girlfriend, now wife. But, I recall we got ground lamb and mixed in the spices in a bowl, and then I used an old large flat kitchen knife that I got from my grandparents, and I just molded the lamb around the blade and then cooked it over our small hibachi. Add in some "yogurt" sauce and pita bread and it was wonderful. This has got me wanting to try it again.
Chok gazelle!

Because you're more likely to be torn to pieces as a reward for just showing up there. The Pub is a horrible cesspit of insult and tear downs. I don't blame the OP for not wanting to rejoin.
I didn't know that. Sounds like the PUB is a total waste of internet space.

Are you going to make the spice ?
I've made it once. I think I should have some leftover, as I don't think the recipe calls for more than a teaspoon or two.

Just curious..... Why can't you go to the PUB and search for yourself?
I was thrown out of the Pub for violations of terms. I was calling a jerkwad exactly what he was. He was baiting me, and I happily took the bait. I think I am happier out of it. I go to Twitter to vent my crap now.

It can be fun, but I think I am happier. For a while, the Pub didn't even show up on my list of threads. It does now, but I haven't bothered reapplying for entrance.

I went back to 2015 but couldn't find it.

if it was a hot link to recipe it won't show up in a search.
Thank you for looking.

It keeps the post count up, and gives divers a place to act like the old r/scuba forums.
a couple rules. You can’t call someone a jackwad. You can say that they are acting like a jackwad.

the difference is subtle.

It keeps the post count up, and gives divers a place to act like the old r/scuba forums.
a couple rules. You can’t call someone a jackwad. You can say that they are acting like a jackwad.

the difference is subtle.
Ok..... I get it now.... Basically a place where keyboard commandos can say stuff they never would have the brass to say to a person in the flesh...

Ok..... I get it now.... Basically a place where keyboard commandos can say stuff they never would have the brass say to a person in the flesh...
Exactly, and usually political.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom