Grolsch or Heineken?

Which is your favorite?

• Grolsch

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • Heineken

Votes: 25 42.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bethjd:
Hey don't keep dumping on Guinness. From what I understand it's the third most popular beer in Ireland. From what I heard on the news last year on St. Patrick's Day is that Heineken is the second most popular. :11: And the number 1 beer in Ireland? Budweiser :confused: Hard to believe. I hope it isn't true.
hahaha I know for a fact that is BS, who is starting that rumor? perhaps a Budweiser PR rep. Did you guys know the name Budweiser in America is a patent infringment? The real Budweiser name and reciepe comes from the Czek Republic and is still in buisness after several hundred years, not long ago the European laws banned American Budweiser from being sold in Europe for that reason, yes it's true, American Budweiser is a ripoff from the real thing, by the way, the real Czek Budweiser taste AWESOME!! Budweiser can only sell their swill in Europe under the label of Anheiser Busch.

Ah, nothing beats a Bud on ice cubes. The ultimate tropical summer drink.

Running and ducking for cover.

Grolsh porclean topped bottles are the cat's pajamas for home brew. :)

DennisS:
Ah, nothing beats a Bud on ice cubes. The ultimate tropical summer drink.

Running and ducking for cover.
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

dlndavid:
Grolsh porclean topped bottles are the cat's pajamas for home brew. :)

When I was in the Air Force they stopped allowing flight crews to bring back beer in the ceramic cap bottles. They were drinking the beer and filling up the bottles with whiskey. The customs tax on 24 bottles of beer is a lot less than the duty on a case of booze.

DennisS:
When I was in the Air Force they stopped allowing flight crews to bring back beer in the ceramic cap bottles. They were drinking the beer and filling up the bottles with whiskey. The customs tax on 24 bottles of beer is a lot less than the duty on a case of booze.

I didn't know the Airforce boys drank that much:wink: I was in the Marines many years ago in a galaxy far,far away. Partied with a few propeller heads, tore up the enlisted club in Kadena Okinowa with some of you guys when I deployed with VMA214 Blacksheep back in 87

Went diving the other day and found this...

P1019515.jpg

Does it answer the question? :D

i'm having some Heineken tonight (in the little keg)

:wink:

hmmm...now if I knew what your perception of little is.....:14:

lol

it's the one-pint mini kegs ... i like them for some reason

Back
Top Bottom