Grenada and Galapagos UW Photo Workshops in 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Explore Grenada and/or Galapagos with

TheUnderwaterPhotographer.com has teamed up with Peter Hughes Diving and South Pacific Island Travel for two very special photo workshops coming in 2007 led by me, Bonnie Pelnar.

Peter Hughes Wind Dancer, Grenada - June 16 - June 23
Sponsored by Peter Hughes Diving

Peter Hughes Sky Dancer, Galapagos - Nov 29 - Dec 9, 2007
Sponsored by South Pacific Island Travel

This is the last 10-day Galapagos itinerary* with only 5 spots left!
Deluxe stateroom starts at $4395 for 10 nights accommodations, 8 1/2 days unlimited diving, all meals, land excursions, transfers. Airfare not included.

The photo workshop is incuded for all guests on board during these weeks!

For the passengers aboard the boat during these weeks, I will be available to assist with questions and offer tips about underwater photography throughout the trip. During the evenings I'll be presenting slide shows about underwater photography topics and the digital imaging workflow, which includes secrets on how to use Adobe Photoshop to make your best shots of the trip even better.

The workshops are open to all levels of photo enthusiast. No camera is too big or too small. I will show you how to get the best shots possible from whatever camera you are using, regardless of your experience. Film shooters are welcomed too. We will however, be unable to process and review film images while on the boat. A critique of images will be offered to all attendees shooting film, available from me after the trip.

The Photoshop sessions will be customized for the levels of the attendees, but knowledge of Photoshop or Elements basics will help significantly.

We haven't forgotten that this is YOUR vacation so the presentation schedule will be flexible in order to take advantage of the best diving these amazing destinations have to offer. We'll attempt to get as much diving in as possible so presentations will be in short sessions nightly. There will also be a photo contest for the best shots of the week.

It will be a fun week of learning and comradery. In addition, all attendees will receive a gift certificate to the course of their choice from TheUnderwaterPhotographer.com. Come to sharpen your photography skills while having a lot of fun too! Bring your digital cameras and your laptops!

If you would like more information contact me at (949) 733-2213 or send an email.

* Undercurrent Report on New Galapagos Regulations

SOUTH AMERICA SIDE TRIP: If any are interested, I'm planning to fly in a couple days early to spend some time in Quito, Ecuador. Quito is lovely and worth a visit to tour the city and visit the mountain villages. If you're really adventurous we could also arrange to make a trip into the Amazon or to Machu Picchu in Peru after we get off the boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom