Greetings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TeamBubbles

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, all!

I've been reading SB for a while and figured that it was about time to actually join and maybe even start posting. I've been certified since I was 16, but we aren't going to talk about how long ago that actually was. I haven't been diving much for a bunch of years, as life has a way of getting in the way. I've recently started diving with some seriousness and have already begun to map out my educational goals. SB has been an invaluable source of information on equipment for me, as I've rebuilt my kit.

Thanks for sharing so much of your knowledge!

Scott

Hi Scott. I've been diving for awhile and also decided to finally get active here. Where are you diving?

I'm lucky enough to be close to the Finger Lakes, Lake Ontario, the St. Lawrence and numerous other smaller bodies of water. Unfortunately I'm nursing a leg injury at present, so all of my most recent diving has been pool diving until I'm healthy again. I'm using the break as an opportunity to practice and train. It's not what I'd like to be doing, but it'll have to do for now.

Welcome....1000 Islands is a beautiful place, but the water is way too cold for these bones!

I'm lucky enough to be close to the Finger Lakes, Lake Ontario, the St. Lawrence and numerous other smaller bodies of water. Unfortunately I'm nursing a leg injury at present, so all of my most recent diving has been pool diving until I'm healthy again. I'm using the break as an opportunity to practice and train. It's not what I'd like to be doing, but it'll have to do for now.

That sounds like some fun diving. If I was up there with my dry suit I'd like to try it. I hope you get better soon and get back underwater.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa.......

Back
Top Bottom