Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board! :)

Well, that was very nice of you to welcome Onespeed. I hope you noticed his original greeting. No made up facts and nothing to yell "Hey, look at me! I need attention and will even make things up to make sure people pay attention". This is a good example of a greeting. Remember, you have an edit button. You can fix yours also......:D

smilies-41093.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

Well, that was very nice of you to welcome Onespeed. I hope you noticed his original greeting. No made up facts and nothing to yell "Hey, look at me! I need attention and will even make things up to make sure people pay attention". This is a good example of a greeting. Remember, you have an edit button. You can fix yours also......:D

smilies-41093.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

Dude, they have professional help for obsessions. I really shouldn't help you like this, but I feel sorry for those who are forced to ride the short bus. Let it go. You have no idea what you are getting involved in. That was a public service message. If you proceed, not even garlic or a cross will be able to help you............:D

Hello ScubaBoard. I am an avid SCUBA and free diver living in Fort Lauderdale who enjoys lobstering, spearfishing and underwater photography and dives extensively in South Florida, the keys and the Caribbean. Always looking for new dive buddies and I dive every chance I get. Look forward to meeting new divers through this forum!

Welcome to the board! Be careful with the spearfishing, many people seem to become obssessed with that. You might want to look into some of the marine conservation groups.

Welcome, OneSpeed!

Be sure to update your public profile. I'm sure there will be a number of people wanting to keep an eye on you!

Ask all the questions you need, in order to learn from the more experienced divers...

I'm sure you will be a valued member of ScubaBoard... Welcome

Thanks for the greetings folks, what took ya so long?

Update: I gave up on photography shortly after joining SB Because:

A. I'm terrible at it &

B. I realized cameras take up valuable speargun space in your hand.:)

Man, that's all you losers had to do on a Friday night? I mean, I expect NitroWill to be home alone on a Friday but the rest of you?:shakehead::lotsalove:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom