Greetings peeps!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gargamel

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi All,

Newbie here, got Padi OW certified 13 years ago and never done anything with it. Started thinking about diving and how much I enjoyed being under water, so I decided this summer I'm going to do something about it. Just finished a refresher course and nitrox training and looking forward to the adventures ahead.

Gargamel(Rob)

P.S.

If there is anyone in the Fayetteville/Raleigh NC area who could tolerate a novice dive buddy and/or wouldn't mind me tagging along for some dives on the weekend to the quarries/lakes/beach etc... let me know.

Gargamel

Welcome aboard! Check one of the regional forums and I'm sure you'll find a buddy.

howdy and welcome from south Florida..........the gear sure has changed in 13 years.

Thanks, definitely will do that.

---------- Post added May 28th, 2014 at 07:52 PM ----------

I'll have to take your word on that, LOL. I was a newbie then and now. I still don't know much about all the gear options, but learning.

Welcome to the scubaboard. I am new too here and hope that you will find someone to dive with and enjoy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom