Greetings Orcinus orcae

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skyedive

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi pacific northwesterners, I suppose that all has been asked in the grand scheme of things, but I am a fair newbie, 20+ dives and am looking for a wider swath of dive partners willing to put up with a learner's mistakes. I will take any and all comers, provided they are not reckless and put the "safeties" first.

Cheers,

Skye

Skye, there are a number of us who really enjoy diving with new divers. Give me a PM if you want to figure out a time to get together for a dive.

Skye...hmmm...

By any chance...did you make a dive or two at the North Jetty in Florence, OR last fall..September-ish? (random question, I know..but I had an insta-buddy named Skye on a couple last year...and it isn't THAT common of a name, is it? lol)

Cheers,
Austin

Yup...
Just post your availability and I'm sure someone can hook up with you...
It would be fun cuz we are always diving.
K

Having benefited from the generosity of the experienced local divers, I'm glad to pay it forward. PM me if you want to get a dive in, a bit busy between now and the end of April, but always up for a dive.

-Doug

Ditto what Doug said! I'm an "after 5 during the week/pretty much anytime on the weekend" diver, so pm me if you want to go for a dive. Welcome to the board!

Lynne (TSandM) and Penelope (Penopolypants) will take good care of you. I am very new too and I always learn a lot when I dive with our experienced locals.

Back
Top Bottom