greetings from the sunshine state

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hitomi316

Reaction score
hi everyone!! i just got my adv.o/w and nitrox certification......hallelujah!! i love diving and i am eager to get into the deep diving. i find this an expensive hobbie,at the start but i must say that i feel it is all worth it. Fortunately i live in florida so my playground is definately plenty!! i just cannot figure out why it took me so long to get here!!i should have done this in my teens..but 37 is still young enough to start(even though my class was filled with young pups).:D

I was 44 before I discovered the joy of diving... all those years that I wasted!! Now I'm busy trying to make up for all those lost years!!

The important thing is that we did find it - and this board. :wink:

Welcome to the boards from a warm and sunny UK.

shaun, thanks for the reply!!! have you ever been diving in Cyprus? as for the board.. i like this place, it makes me feel that i'm not alone in the mistakes i've made..lol also, i now have a whole new HUGE family!:wink:

Stay wet, and have fun in the water!

Ranz

welcome to the board hitomi316 and better late then never when it comes to diving.:)

Welcome to the boards... I'm from the SWFL area in Charlotte Co.

I 'm sure you will find the boards here informative and helpful.

I only obtained my OW about a month ago and I'm 38, Don't know why I waited so long.

Wildbill:)

thanks for all the "welcomes" it is quite refreshing this new found fun!:bounce:

Back
Top Bottom