Greetings from snowy Northern Virginia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharkj

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi, I'm an instructor planning to go to Galapagos in September, in the hopes of seeing hammerheads. Any comments?

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hey there sharkj, welcome to Scuba Board! and safe diving :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Heya and welcome aboard! I just sent you the info you'll need to access the Instructor 2 Instructor forum that El Orans mentioned.

Cheers,
Vickie

Hi sharkj,

Welcome to the 'Board. From what I have read, Galapagos is an amazing destination for shark sighting (especially Hammerheads). I would suggest you have a read on the Pacific forum. If you can't find an answer, post a question!

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi welcome to the boards... what part of Northern Va are you from? I use to live in Fairfax

Be sure to check out the travel forums, as you can get good advice as to operators, accomodations, dive sites, etc.

Welcome to the board (from icy NC!)

-Grier

Back
Top Bottom