Greetings from Puerto Rico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New video from my last dive on 4/17/2021 in Desecheo Island at the North-West coast of Rincon, Puerto Rico.

Cool ! - I like this video. Gracias por compartirlo.

New video from my last dive on 4/17/2021 in Desecheo Island at the North-West coast of Rincon, Puerto Rico.

Great video, thanks for posting. You have inspired me to make a video of my recent dives out in the Fajardo area. Looking forward to getting out to Rincon soon.

Great video, thanks for posting. You have inspired me to make a video of my recent dives out in the Fajardo area. Looking forward to getting out to Rincon soon.
Go ahead and help me show what our island has to offer and needs to be protected.

Thanks Jake. Trying to get better at it and show all of you a little from Puerto Rico.
Next time I go to Puerto Rico I will hook up with you Bro!

Oh, man, that is exactly what I was hoping Desecheo was going to be like. I had a trip booked the last time we were there but they cancelled the day before due to scheduled maintenance. So I booked some shore dives, which were OK, but to think what could have been... Thanks for posting.

Back
Top Bottom