Greetings from Kansas City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Inked Medic

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking around for quite a long time and now seemed as good a time as any to join. I've been diving for about four years now and currently in the middle of working on my divemaster rating as I hope to work up to a PADI master trainer (at least) in the future. I'm primarily a midwest muck diver but I'm luck enough to have Bonne Terre Mine within a reasonable driving distance as well as some decent lakes. Of course I love to dive in the ocean when I can (and when I can afford it).

Looking forward to learning all that I can and sharing what I can offer.

Inked Medic, I am new to scuba and scubaboard.com, I have signed up with The Dive Shop in Merriam and waiting to schedule my confined water dives. Any advice or suggestions for a newbie?

Welcome to scubaboard.com.

Marc

Last edited:
Welcome aboard,

Mcote, The Dive Shop is fantastic. I got my open water with them and, as I mentioned above, I'm currently working on my divemaster through them. It's a great place to find a scuba family. Welcome to the sport.

My advice is to talk to people. Every diver that I have ever come across is more than willing to share their knowledge. Ask about their gear, strike up a conversation regarding the dive site. You never know, you might make a new dive buddy. Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions.

---------- Post added April 15th, 2012 at 04:19 PM ----------

Hey Hall! You actually do know me in real life - I was recently in your shop with Heather to replace the rings on the front of our Legend primaries.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom