Greetings from GA/SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the chemist

Reaction score
Hello,
My Father and I have just recently joined a SCUBA class under SSI :D I reside at Coastal Carolina University near Myrtle Beach!! However I am taking lessons in GA with my father. We had our first class last week and should finish the course by the end of july!

I have purchased basic equipment which I will ask about in the euipment section(if i dont get lost first)! Love the site so far and should contribute well to the marine life and diet section as my minor is Marine Science and my Major is BioChemisrty. Hopefully I can learn a lot about diving because as of now I am a NEWBIE!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

love2godeep:
Welcome to SB. I have a feeling you won't be a "newbie" for long!

Same here. Good luck on your certifications. After you've finished the course, we'd love to have you drive down to South Florida for some nice, warm, easy diving...

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

Welcome aboard...enjoy your time here on ScubaBoard!

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Don't forget to check out the Deep South Diving forum

yes, I am loving it so far. I finally went under water with a canister for about 30 minutes.WHOOOT awesome times other than the dry mouth that followed..More water. :)

the chemist:
yes, I am loving it so far. I finally went under water with a canister for about 30 minutes.WHOOOT awesome times other than the dry mouth that followed..More water. :)

Good luck with the classes...if drinking more water doesn't help, here's some more ideas to help prevent dry mouth.

the chemist:
Hello,
My Father and I have just recently joined a SCUBA class under SSI :D I reside at Coastal Carolina University near Myrtle Beach!! However I am taking lessons in GA with my father. We had our first class last week and should finish the course by the end of july!

I have purchased basic equipment which I will ask about in the euipment section(if i dont get lost first)! Love the site so far and should contribute well to the marine life and diet section as my minor is Marine Science and my Major is BioChemisrty. Hopefully I can learn a lot about diving because as of now I am a NEWBIE!

I couldn't find that place on my atlas. New Country? LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom